“Welcome handsome man!” “Come inside sexy man!” They’re the siren cries of the beautiful Pattaya bargirls as they try to pick you out from the endless stream of Western men (farangs) who stroll down the crowded sois (side streets) of Pattaya, to entice you into their house of fun.
Wherever you are in town, in the concentrated beer bar complexes of Soi 2, Soi 8 or Soi Diana, the “short-time” Mecca that is Soi 6 (which many ex-pats would rather keep among their own little Pattaya secrets), or the in-your-face frenzy that is Walking Street, which must have more go-go bars, erotic shows for every taste, and just plain sexual energy than anywhere else on the globe, a smiling charmer of a Thai lady is waiting to give you an experience you may never forget.
Make no mistake, when these Thai bar girls offer you entertainment, they usually really mean it! If you play your cards right you can have the time of your life. But, if you want my advice, it would be wise to do a little research first. After all you wouldn’t like to get your sexy bargirl darling home to your lair, only to find:
- She’s not a lady at all, but a ladyboy (or the reverse, depending on your orientation).
- She’s just arrived in town, has no idea of the scene, and would really rather be working in the Family Mart store.
- She’s been in town for far too long, and is only interested in trying out her newest theories on the quickest way to empty a farang’s wallet.
- For some reason your culture doesn’t match with hers, with sometimes embarrassing results (to say the least)!
- A host of weird (and sometimes funny) complications that you would never imagine.
The Pattaya nightlife is probably the best in the world (and certainly the raunchiest)! Many books have tried to portray the excitement that buzzes through the bars, restaurants and hotels here, and failed. The Pattaya Bar Girls Report (Nightlife Guide) offers you a practical but in-depth insight to the ladies who help make Pattaya what it is. If you know how they think and what makes them tick, then you’re really cooking!
Many male visitors to Thailand only experience a tiny percentage of the fun and excitement that is to be had in Pattaya, and many return with a broken heart and an empty wallet after it all.
If you are still pondering on these potential pitfalls;
- Your “Tee Rak” (darling) is probably a “lady of the second kind” if she has one or more of the following attributes:
- She is tall, (most Thai girls are around 5 foot 4 inches or less).
- She has feet, ankles, hands and wrists, which are roughly the same size as yours ( if you are a male).
- She has an Adam’s apple. (Sometimes disguised using surgery).
- If, when you pretend to forget the location of your hotel, your doe-eyed innocent can name all of the hotels on your soi, and the four streets adjacent, be skeptical of her claim (often made) that she has only been working in the bar for one week.
- And on the cultural front, you may be surprised to learn that the in-your-face, erotic dancing sweetheart in your arms is a devout Buddhist who is afraid of ghosts!
It sounds a bit like a minefield, but it’s actually a whole lot of fun as long as you are well prepared. My advice is to do lots of research before you land there.
Whether you are a seasoned visitor or a newcomer to the seductive charms of the bargirls, dancers, freelancers and assorted other ladies offering you pleasure and fulfillment in this labyrinth of go-go bars, massage parlors and “bar beers”, there is always something new and fascinating to learn. A good way to get started and stay up to date is to take a look at the Pattaya Bar Girls Report (Nightlife Guide). http://www.Pattaya-Bar-Girls.com/arep/
Inside the report you will find a compendium of the accumulated experiences (and some disasters) of a large network of committed expats, who have lived the dream in Pattaya for many years.